Cover for Remote Control

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Beer Run

Original poster
Oct 26, 2003
I need a little help, I've been looking for a case for my remote control similar to the body glove cover I have for my cellphone. Anybody out there have any ideas.
I have a family that likes to drops so I need one soon. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Beer Run

If worse comes to worse, until you find what you want, you can use one of them vacuum seal bag machines and cotton balls, to seal the remote in, it'll still function, though it would have to be opened to change batteries, maybe even the press-n-seal baggies may work, otherwise, have a look with google.com.

Last edited:
You put them in the plastic (which will be vacuum sealed) with the remote (in the needed places, edges etc) for 'padding' to protect from drops..though foam cut to shape-size or something might be easier.

Also, once it's all sealed up, and if you don't need spill protection, you can (VERY CAREFULY) use an exacto knife and trim around the button matrix, since too tight a vacuum could make the plastic press down on the buttons, (unless you use the cotton or foam to make a ridge so the top oif the plastic 'floats' slightly above the buttons. :)

Being I have no idea what kind of remote he is talking about, suggesting a product is close to impossible for me.

Also, if you know someone who knits, they could knit you a case.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MPEG4 H20 Owners - Some Questions

5lb dish and snow. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)