Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Recently, there have been some issues that really need to be addressed in the FTA area

-to all who visit this area regularly, please help make out newbies feel at home and answer their questions. I don’t care if the question has been asked 1000 times, lets help everyone out. Remember…..you were a newbie too. :D

-If someone posts a hack post, please alert the mods about it. At the top of every post, there is a triangle with a red exclamation pint in it. Click on there and that will alert the mods and admin about the post, so it can be properly be dealt with. Also, you can post “no hack talk” or the nature, but let’s not go overboard on responces :)

-Lets try to keep the posts on topic. There have been a rash of posts that have nothing to do with the topis, so lets keep those posts out.

- Unless it is necessary, lets not add full size pictures to posts, for the sake of our dial up users. When I’m not at work, my online is a dial up (at about 19.6) so when pictures are included, it is a painstaking process waiting for the topic to come up. Full size pictures in the posts will be deleted…the thumbnails are OK, as they can be blown up if the user so desires. The exception to this rule is if you are doing a review.

Bottom line…let’s just have fun and make this the best Free to Air section on the internet :):D

-Berg

Well said Iceberg there are a few who are bending over backwards to make this an unpleasant place! Its not smart and its not clever! We are going to get a lot tougher and ANYONE caught TRYING to upset other members will be finding their unfriendly posts removed, one way or another this will be a fun place for all!

Lets have FUN!

- Unless it is necessary, lets not add full size pictures to posts, for the sake of our dial up users. When I’m not at work, my online is a dial up (at about 19.6) so when pictures are included, it is a painstaking process waiting for the topic to come up. Full size pictures in the posts will be deleted…the thumbnails are OK, as they can be blown up if the user so desires. The exception to this rule is if you are doing a review.

If you want or need to upload a full size file please ATTACH the image to the message (Click on Manage Attachments which is under the reply box) when you attach a image our server automatically makes it a thumbnail this way for those who want to see it full size can click on the thumbnail and you will see it full size.

Thanks to all for helping us build one of the Ineternet's fastest growing FTA forums on the Internet!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FTA Mpeg-2 Ku Band Channels

No Audio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts