Couple of minor problems with 922

hahler2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Ashton, SD
I'm having a couple of weird bugs with my 922. They're nothing major just something I would like to get resolved. First off, I have a couple of timers set to keep no more than 10 episodes of some of the shows that my son watches. However, currently in the folder I have over 30 episodes of these shows. Why isn't it doing what it's supposed to do and how do I fix it?

Second problem. When I set most of my shows to record it defaults the recording to the 2nd tuner. Which is fine that's how I want it. However, if I have the 922 in standby and it's recording a show, when I turn it on it will always have the tuner that's recording on and I have to change the station. I want it to do the recording in the background and be showing whatever is on Tuner 1 instead. If the 922 is on it will record on Tuner 2 like it's supposed to and never change the channel on tuner 1.

That's good to know. However i shouldn't have to hit the swap button. It should be recording on tv2 and showing on tv1 whatever channel i was on when I shut it off. Swap button will make it a little simpler though thanks.

Anyone have any ideas on why it's not limiting the number of shows that it's recording. Seems really pointless to have 35 episodes of handy manny. :)

Does the iPhone app truly work as designed for anyone?

Self Installation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts