coolsat 4000 pro problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrzno1

Original poster
Jun 6, 2005
I have a new coolsat 4000 pro. I am trying to install it I did by mistake set it for the manufactory default How can I reload telestar 5 back to my list.

Hi mrzno1, welcome to Satelliteguys FTA.
Sounds to me like you'll need to setup a satellite called Telstar5/IA5 and blindscan the whole satellite again.
It should tell you how to do that in the user manual that came with your machine.

A few other members have the Coolsat and they'll be able to help you better than I can.

Cascade said:
Hi mrzno1, welcome to Satelliteguys FTA.
Sounds to me like you'll need to setup a satellite called Telstar5/IA5 and blindscan the whole satellite again.
It should tell you how to do that in the user manual that came with your machine.

A few other members have the Coolsat and they'll be able to help you better than I can.
That's pretty much it.

If you don't have your dish setup already you can go into manual scan and manaully enter the transponders as they are listed on Lyngsat.

When you do a manufacturers default, the transponders that were originally stored in it are still there.

I would match a couple TP’s against Lyngsat top make sure its still there and once you’re setup, do a blind scan :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AMC9 Info Card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts