Cookie Issues? Or Another Timey-Whimey Paradox Loop?

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Maybe it’s coincidence, but I’m listening to the Cincinnati Pops album of Sci-Fi themes and I then saw this behavior in my Alerts:
1720038213798.png
It was 16:20 when I observed this behavior on my iPad 9th Gen using Safari, all up to date. I’m thinking it’s a stale cookie or a cache issue. I’ve never seen this on the other Forums I use, just SatelliteGuys.US.

Has this happened before to anyone else?

(edit: BTW, the album’s title is “Time Warp”, so I suppose this is to be expected…)

Maybe it’s coincidence, but I’m listening to the Cincinnati Pops album of Sci-Fi themes and I then saw this behavior in my Alerts:
It was 16:20 when I observed this behavior on my iPad 9th Gen using Safari, all up to date. I’m thinking it’s a stale cookie or a cache issue. I’ve never seen this on the other Forums I use, just here.

(edit: BTW, the album’s title is “Time Warp”, so I suppose this is to be expected…)
I have owned the Telarc CD of Time Warp since 1984. 40 years, where did they all go! :)

It was 16:20 when I observed this behavior on my iPad 9th Gen using Safari, all up to date. I’m thinking it’s a stale cookie or a cache issue. I’ve never seen this on the other Forums I use, just SatelliteGuys.US.

I have seen the 'Later' glitch before. As recently as last week I believe.

Can not reach Satelliteguys.us unless on VPN

Oh boy…