Comparison between a 0.5 and a 0.4 LNB

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hi,

There are 4 winners of the invacom .3 LNBs. I would really appreciate to see the comparsion of the .5, .4 and .3 if any of you can do for us. Thanks in advance.

I would like to see the results no matter it is good or bad.

air88 said:
Hi,

There are 4 winners of the invacom .3 LNBs. I would really appreciate to see the comparsion of the .5, .4 and .3 if any of you can do for us. Thanks in advance.

I would like to see the results no matter it is good or bad.

The Invacom comes today :)
I'll be putting this on the motorized and doing one hopefully tonight (pending rain...)

Shawn95GT said:
I'm curious if the Invacom + 90cm = consistant Virgin Islands NBC :).

I have yet to have that come in.

have a LOS issue for 101 if I use the 36" (see the LOS issue thread) :)

I can get a solid 15 with peaks of 30 with the .4

On Friday while talking to Pete, I had a solid signal for 15 minutes (with a 15-20 signal)

Iceberg said:
The Invacom comes today :)
I'll be putting this on the motorized and doing one hopefully tonight (pending rain...)

Have fun tonight with the Invacom, its going to be a late night for you :)

Invacom is here :D:D

Damn this bugger is heavy

comparison coming tomorrow or Wednesday

Just out of curiosity, was this a migration from a ASC321S to a Fortec Star Universal?

I assume the latter, as it is what comes with the dishes from Sadoun.

I have a pair of these LNBFs sitting on my desk at home.. didnt think that it would be that much of an improvement for .1db

Just out of curiosity, was this a migration from a ASC321S to a Fortec Star Universal?

I assume the latter, as it is what comes with the dishes from Sadoun.

I have a pair of these LNBFs sitting on my desk at home.. didnt think that it would be that much of an improvement for .1db

Correct. This was a test on my 30” Winegard, while I was trying to figure out where to mount the 36” (cant mount it where the 30 is due to roof). So I figured “what the heck. Lets put the .4 on and see if it really helps.”

For the numbers (especially the weak TP’s), it does help :D

I moved the .5 to the 36”, because it didn’t make much of a difference with a 36” at G10 if I used the .5 or the .4

Yea, when my new motor shows up (looks to be on tuesday, thanks again Pete!) I will put one of these Fortecs on there, and see how it goes.. either that, or I will strap on a 22kHz switch and a DBS lnb on to that arm... actually.. that brings up some questions.. new thread time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Amc9

The TUBE: Purely OTA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)