Cinemax Question

nitstalker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
Ok, this one is a little off topic, but where else to post it lol... Does anyone that has cinemax seen the 2 minute music video (compilation of movie clips) that they play between movies? (Currently it starts with a clip with Matrix saying this is the end).... What im wonderin is if anyone knows who the band is that does the song??? Any clue?

Stephen

no its not the doors... the end part i was talking about was at the beginning of the promo Neo (from the Matrix) is talking to the Agent saying 'this is the end' and goes on with a couple more lines... then the song starts.. its a really cool song... I wish I knew who it was.. It sounds familiar but not sure..

nitstalker said:
no its not the doors... the end part i was talking about was at the beginning of the promo Neo (from the Matrix) is talking to the Agent saying 'this is the end' and goes on with a couple more lines... then the song starts.. its a really cool song... I wish I knew who it was.. It sounds familiar but not sure..

There are several songs and promos on Cinimax between shows. I think the one you are talking about is by Lit. The song is "Times Like This". Here is a link to their web site:

http://www.litlounge.com/default2.htm

Here are some other promo song Cinimax uses:

Clocks - Coldplay
Time of Our Lives - Paul Van Dyk
Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
God Put A Smile On Your Face - Coldplay
Tube & Berger - Straight Ahead
C'mon C'mon - Von Bondies
And You Will Know Us By the Trail of the Dead - Relative Ways

Hope this helps...

Why upgrade to Superdish?

Out of Market NFL games for Dish Network?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)