charlie chat Tonight Right?

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Charlie Chat Tonight, so what kind of speculation can we put out there to entertain oursleves before tonight :D

You guys are all wet!! Look for QSN-HD(Announced) and HSN-HD(Announced) and a 1/2 hour special report on the benfits of credit card autopay..and leslie will be around for a 15 minute segment on how to use a remote control!!

:p:eek::D;)

Last edited:
Perhaps the horse racing mega pack will be officially announced tonight :D!

But seriously, will have to follow the online "Chat" chat for the recap - three tuners (sat 1, sat 2, ota) tied up tonight when the live show is on.

What's so special about tonight's Charlie Chat - see attachment and you'll understand my question:

c:%5Ctemp%5Ccharlie_Chat_101209_message.jpg

Attachments

• charlie_Chat_101209_message.jpg
    charlie_Chat_101209_message.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 354
What do I need to do to set up dish1.sling.com to record the chat? I have set up others but have trouble finding channel 101 in the sling site--need category, maybe to find it. Otherwise have >2000 for today.
-Ken
P.S. Got a reply to use Grid at top (forgot about that one) and Everything, which I was using but not getting anywhere. Thanks. That worked. My only problem is it is not entering ".rec" like it usually does, perhaps because there may be a conflict so I set it for rebroadcast as well but again no ".rec" marking. I could use the to-be-recorded list but when you are not at home what can you do? Found that now, too.
-Ken

Last edited:
You guys are all wet!! Look for QSN-HD(Announced) and HSN-HD(Announced) and a 1/2 hour special report on the benfits of credit card autopay..and leslie will be around for a 15 minute segment on how to use a remote control!!
:p:eek::D;)

Now if Leslie comes out in a bathing suit:rolleyes: and then loses that suit:D that will make the chat worthwile:angel:

Leslie Harper is not that hot. Lets all join reality.

Totally agree with you. ALot of people in here was like she is sooo hot. I went to watch her in charlie chat a few months ago, I was like wow they think she is HOT? I have seen hot she is not hot, she is a couple of beers from me sayin ok lets hook up and me leave in the mornin.

Dish Urges Senate to Modernize Satellite Legislation

External Hard Drive Disk Check?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)