Channel editor firmware

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jibaro29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Lake Worth FL
A couple of weeks ago I read a post about openbox channel editor. Someone said that this firmware allows you to view up to 30 channels on your screen at the sometime. I can't find it on the firmware section. Is it still out there?

A couple of weeks ago I read a post about openbox channel editor. Someone said that this firmware allows you to view up to 30 channels on your screen at the sometime. I can't find it on the firmware section. Is it still out there?
Are you referring to the most recent Openbox firmware for the S9, dated around 8/30/2011-9/2/2011 that updates the channel listing when pressing the OK key to three columns of ten channels? If so, the yojiatech site has it.

I downloaded the openbox S9 HD PVR file last week and I realized that I can't uploaded it into my receiver. My receiver won't recognize the file. Does anyone here is actually using this firmware?

brentb636's post of the manufacturer SHENZHEN WANYING ELECTRONICS is where I got my current. It gives you the mulit channel display and works OK on my S9. File is openbox_s9_110901.rar extracts to openbox_s10_nds.abs

RT.

P.S. It is firmware not a channel editor.

Last edited:
I use free RAR Extract Frog that I got from download .com on RAR files. Thanks guys for posting the site on openbox. I have an S-10 on the way.

Big Request

Brothers,
My Coolsat 5000 is working good only on Galaxy 19 with 36 inch dish and good LNB.
I am gettting many channels since last year , on Galaxy 19 at 97W.Due to some reason,I am not getting Press tv on TP 12053-V .I added manually but still no channel.I am requesting for either a latest Channel List or hint to get Press TV,for Coolsat 5000 for satellite Galaxy 19 at 97W,please.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

polarization and polar mounts

S9 still bricked, using S10 with freezeup probs.help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts