Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Hey, hope someone can verify what I am seeing. I tried to schedule the game last night and this morning on channel 94 --- Yankees vs Devil Rays in HD but it was slated as a PPV event and when I hit the purchase information, it stated that there was no purchase information and therefore I could not schedule the game to be recorded. Anyone seeing this or is it just me?

Only problem is that last week it was not PPV or part of MLB Extra Inning. It is a NY RSN event.

P.S. Edited "channel" to "Event".

I have been getting channel 94 Yes broadcasts but I live in New York. Today I see on the schedule channel 95 is a Mariner/Oakland game. Am I to assume this is a west coast only or by some miracle part of MLB extra innings?

Something is wrong with the program guide as it states it is a PPV event but when you click on it, it states that there are no purchase information. I will tune in tonight and create a manual recording as someone suggested at AVS (he saw a similar thing happening with Sunday Ticket).

As to Mariner/Oakland game, I believe everyone is waiting to see if it is going to be part of MLB Extra Inning. D* will broadcast 40 Mariner HD games and apparently everyone believes it will be available only to those in the Mariners region and not as a MLB Extra Inning game. If it does become a MLB Extra Inning game, it will make me re-think about paying for it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

crazy remote

Need some info from someone with a DTV box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)