Cant order sports??

Robdoggz

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
Stockton, Ca
Why does it keep saying my smart card limit is expired i have never even ordered anything with this 811 it tells me to call the 800 number to order for what so they can charge me $1 they suck.. :( Its plugged into a phone outlet just i though that was the point of on demand :no i mean i have a good standing account since 9/25/04 paid on time if thats how it will always be then screw them.

I don't know what the hell you just said Rob? Not sure anyone else does either...please explain.

Robdoggz said:
Why does it keep saying my smart card limit is expired i have never even ordered anything with this 811 it tells me to call the 800 number to order for what so they can charge me $1 they suck.. :( Its plugged into a phone outlet just i though that was the point of on demand :no i mean i have a good standing account since 9/25/04 paid on time if thats how it will always be then screw them.

corrrected so it will be easier to understand.

Why does it keep saying my smart card limit is expired???? i have never even ordered anything with this 811!!! it tells me to call the 800 number to order... for what???? so they can charge me $1... they suck!!! It's plugged into a phone outlet... i though that was the point of having a phone line plugged in... i have a good standing account since 9/25/04... paid on time... if thats how it will always be then screw them!!!!

you should give dish a call and explain your situation. talk nice to them. they might be able to help you with your problem and might even give you a credit. best of luck.

Ok sorry guys i was a littled frustrated i was trying to order the fight lastnight had it all hooked up to the phone jack tried to order with my control. It said my smart card limit was exceeded but i never ordered anything do they not allow me to order payper view cause im a new customer? It said to call an 800 number to order the payper view i didnt cause i remember online they said it cost $1 extra to order online or on the phone. I thought these recievers dont have smart cards? This is my second 811 i have had it almost a month do i really need to have it connected to the phone jack all the time? I ended up not watching the fight and saving me $50 in the end i guess hehe :D

HDCP or I think I'm up a creek...

921 OTA Tuner Ranks #3 Behind 811 and 6000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts