Cant get Cbs HD WBBM CH 3 to stay in guide

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
hey I can get wbbm ch 3 to lock in on my 921, it locks in at a 70. I know the station is weak cauz it locks in and out.. locks in for 5 seconds the goes out for a second then locks back in. but everytime i add it. it will not go to the guide when i add it. when i do the ota digital scan it wont find it there eather.. but if i go to add it as adding a digital channel. it locks.. then it wont add. i have tryed deleting all locals and adding it but that doesnt help. any ideas?

In my experience, you are going to have to wait for a day and the proper weather conditions to get a better signal and a solid lock for a few minutes to get it to add to your guide. If it is that flakey, you won't be able to watch it tho, anyway, or at least till the weather is right again.
If it is a multipath problem, you might need to try a more directional antenna.

i just think its a cbs is just a sh*t$y station in the low band vhf range witch doesnt help at all eather.. I tryed to move the ant. today. now it wont come in at all.. hope they boost the power on it soon or move to a uhf slot in 06 or 07 when all the digitals move to there final resting place. I know that CBS is well aware of the issues that people are having getting it cauz its on channel 3. Im pritty sure that the fcc is well aware of it too. after all its kind of crazy that all of my other stations are maxed out and i cant get cbs... actually i think its sad.. short of moving my ant to the roof wich wont happen unless i can catch the landloard in a good mood. i think my days for cbs is over other than the NY feed from 61.5. Just want the local hd programming that wbbm has.. Thanks for your help guys..

New Satelite Launched For Echo Star

Lies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts