Please reply by conversation.

brotherhood

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 29, 2004
97w/55n
help please

hi all
i got a 30' dish and a bec 2000 KU LNB ,im trying to get amc-4 for rtpi .
i get 75%signal,38% picture Q,what am i doing Wrong?
what % picture Q do i need to get ,should i get a bigger dish
living in northen manitoba canada ,8hours from winnipeg
PLEASE HELP
THANK YOU ALL

Sorry But

I HAVE A BEC 2000,DOES IT HAVE blind scan?
if not can some one help me punch in for what i need to get rtpi channel
dont no if im doing it right?
thank you all

12169 Freq.
H Pol.
3003 S/R.

You are right the BEC 2000 DBS does not have blind scan : ( But its a great box and can be motorized, I have one also!

sounds like you were able to get the picture in :) and at you location, thats pretty good

I think mine is around 50 quality in Minneapolis

Then scan "one satellite", you have to make sure you have quality first! And the dish is pointed at AMC-4.

trying to get bec 2000 to work,cant lock in amc-4 (using satellite finder)so tryed other sats(,finder go beep lock dish down do sat search,) but all nothing,yet my signal 70 to 80% and picture Q is 38-40. what gives
payed 24.00 canada for RECEIVER brand new
should i buy one with blind search?or new bigger dish OR SOMETHING
PLEASE HELP

I would do a factory default and start again, let us know what kind of LNBF you are using. A blind scan receiver would find all the channels in minutes as long as the dish is pointed right, the $24 (C) price might say it all, if something seems too good to be true very often it is, but don't give up yet.

Ku Band Universal, Dual polarization, single output LNBF, which adopts the wide band technology, can receiver the signal of frequency range: 10.7~12.75Ghz. The two L.O. frequency 9.75Ghz/10.6Ghz (or 10.75Ghz) can be controlled by the output signal of 0/22khz or DiSEqC from the receiver, at the same time switching the polarization by signal of 13/18V. This LNBF is wide band, high gain, low noise and resistance of shock.

So are you getting ANY Channels on ANY satellites with the BEC?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NBA on Empire Sports??

Connecting satworks 3186 to drake 1724 c/ku band system

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts