Can't delete VOD movies on my Dish Network Hopper 3

Today I did a CHAT with Dish and was told this: "Let me advise that this cannot be delete due to feature of on demand. In this case there's an average of 30 days before it deletes." I'm not sure when it was when I downloaded these movies but will wait several weeks and try again (and again, and again).

Today I did a CHAT with Dish and was told this: "Let me advise that this cannot be delete due to feature of on demand. In this case there's an average of 30 days before it deletes." I'm not sure when it was when I downloaded these movies but will wait several weeks and try again (and again, and again).
When you click on them, what happens?

When you click on them, what happens?
Nothing happens when I try to play either of these movies and when I try to delete either with the RECALL button (since neither has an actual play or PLAY or DELETE option), see the picture for what I get.

Attachments

• 20240706_154037.jpg
    20240706_154037.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: charlesrshell
Nothing happens when I try to play either of these movies and when I try to delete either with the RECALL button (since neither has an actual play or PLAY or DELETE option), see the picture for what I get.
WOW, they are really stuck. I never had this happen before. I would try another pull the AC cord again. Leave unplugged for several minutes.

Reactions: WickedStepMom

Two Hopper 3 with 10 Joeys

Hopper 3 Software H376