Can someone out there tell me how to APPLY for a Sling Adapter rebate?

MW390

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2005
I live chatted w someone in customer service and then someone higher up the ladder.
She didn't know and said it would take 48-72 hours to get back to me. It's so neat
they have a website to track it, it'd be nice to know how to apply for it

I live chatted w someone in customer service and then someone higher up the ladder.
She didn't know and said it would take 48-72 hours to get back to me. It's so neat
they have a website to track it, it'd be nice to know how to apply for it

How long ago did you purchase and hook up your adapter? Also can you please PM me your account information so I can review it?

I have never seen anything about this offer. Nothing on Dishnetwork.com, nothing under "my offers", nothing in the mail/tv, NOTHING! "John"

The Sling Adapter Rebate promotion is a current promotion we are running. You are required to purchase the Sling Adapter from a Customer Service Representative. A payment for $99.00 is taken at the point of sale and then the next day you will be able to log into your dishnetwork.com account and submit for a $99.00 MasterCard rebate. If anyone has any specific question, please PM myself or any other DIRT member and we will be happy to help. Thank you!

dish + logitech revue only one got the software update

UHF Remote for TV1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)