Can anyone else not wait until AT&T U-vers is in Orlando in 2 months?????

i agree that with a new house, there can be some issues. i am just fed up with BHN and their service. 2 months ago, the techs were out here, outside my apartment, replacing the can. no service for 2 days. replaced the can. well, service worked for 10 hours and then it was out. called, as well as others in my building, and the answer was, it's the wiring. after numerous calls, they came out and found that the wiring inside the can wasnt correct.

after all that, it works. we got no credits from the issue. so, just been unhappy since. couple times a week the service will go out from 2 to 4am. i call, get a day's credit. i've reached the point now, according to BHN, i get no more credit. so, its just a mess.

just venting some frustrations.

Between 2am and 6am is our maintence window, when we can take the system down for repairs or upgrades... That could be why it goes out at those times.

Between 2am and 6am is our maintence window, when we can take the system down for repairs or upgrades... That could be why it goes out at those times.

I don't mind having system updates/upgrades, but every other day, and nada changes? LOL. The box still resets itself and freezes up. I had to reboot the thing twice, since posting earlier today. So, I will just go with the flow and hope that ATT can take over Embarq's hold in my area and I will go with U Verse, since I can't get satellite, due to one tree branch.

Thanks for the info! Look forward to being more of a part on the board and waiting for those new channels in a couple of weeks!

If your having that many problems with the box id get a tech out their to look at it and have them come until the problem is fixed. The box should not do that, if it does their is a problem with it. A number of things can cause that, from a signal problem to a hardware problem. Dont settle for subpar service call and complain until its fixed.

Whats the old saying.... "The Squeeky wheel gets the oil"

...and have them come until the problem is fixed. The box should not do that, if it does their is a problem with it...Dont settle for subpar service call and complain until its fixed. Whats the old saying.... "The Squeeky wheel gets the oil"
A perfect description regarding what it is like to deal with BHN support repair...there is no expectation of a one-visit fix.

You just know from the git-go that you will have to "complain until it is fixed" and have to be a "Squeeky wheel" before it is all over.

Its like that with any company. heck you may luck out and get everything done the first time. Most of them are. (seeing how the repeat service call rate is well below the "industry standards" which is a good thing btw) But being in the position I am I only see customers have they have had a dozen people interact with them, so from my point of view our service sucks (unless I do the math and realize its a very small amount of people compared to the overall number of customers)

Digital Readiness Test (Cincinnati Broadcast Test 12/17/08)

Charter/KMOV (CBS STL) Dispute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)