busy signal blues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
I keep trying to call directv and change my service address but leave my billing address the same, add a new receiver, get 3 receivers shut off, and get the ncaa gameplan football package taken off my bill. For some reason I keep getting a busy signal. Is there a special number I can call to get through to someone to get this taken care of?

tried. When I pressed 0 to talk to an operator i got the busy signal. Is there another number I can call?

call the technical dept, Im getting thru there right now - on hold, but not a busy signal anyway.

you can call the 1-800-531 5000, and when it asks if you see an extension, press 771, and you can listen to the "Please reset your receiver" message. Not sure what the hold time is. "Extremely long" according to the prompt.

1 800 695 9251 goes straight into tech tier 2, but with high wait times will most likely bounce to t1, either way, they should be able to handle this in any dept. =)

Yeah, we've been trying for several days to get through now (we're cancelling actually). We're going to try for another day or so and if we can't get through after that we'll give up and just not pay our bill. They'll figure it out.

2:30am I finally got through (after waiting for half an hour - DirecTV is only in the US.. who else was up with me???) Anyway, finally got through and then was told the office I wanted was closed. If I didn't have enough reasons to get rid of them before I do now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

samsung 360

picture quality stats?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)