Bravo-HD+: Tennis : U.S. Open, Women's Double Final/Men's Final LIVE 1pm EST

Hey, CBS didn't have the ticking sound - maybe it was just a Bravo thing. Doesn't really matter - now that Maria has lost the US Open is pretty much over as far I'm concerned. ;)

Ugh. Welcome back to the ticking noise, too. It seems I only hear it when I listen to the sound through my av receiver, which is processing the sound in DPL II. And upon further investigation, it is only coming through the surround channels. No ticking when I listen through the tv's speakers. Great picture, by the way. And spectacular Maria! I think I'm just gonna mute it and listen to some music while watching my girl. :D Perhaps some Marvin Gaye will put her in the proper mood. :yes

Notice how this HD channel has the sparkles as well? I only notice it during the commercials, but I thought they were limited to the SD channels. Anyone else seeing this?

-John

jgantert said:
Notice how this HD channel has the sparkles as well? I only notice it during the commercials, but I thought they were limited to the SD channels. Anyone else seeing this?

-John

Only noticed the sparkles when they go to an SD commercial. Don't know what BravoHD is doing but it was not there before when they showed their own commercial before.

Don't know about sparklies but if I have to watch that damn Flonase commercial one more time I am going to reach into the TV and slap the chick and kick the guy in the nuts! I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL! It seems to be on every non Voom original HD channel. I don't have alergies but I might buy Flonase to clog my ears so I don't have to listen to the corny saxaphone anymore!

Sorry, just wanted to vent...I hope I'm not the only one.

I know they are in rain delay but wasn't the Capriati vs Williams match before shown in HD? If so, why now in SD?

No more HD baseball on ESPN-HD?

Formula One on Voom?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)