BOSCH

I agree but the linked article above states viewership was higher after the move to Freevee so I doubt that will happen.
Thinking about that, why not put it on Both? Subs don't have to watch ads. Might result in more Prime memberships. I just hate watching one of my Favorite shows with no, no add options..

Thinking about that, why not put it on Both? Subs don't have to watch ads. Might result in more Prime memberships. I just hate watching one of my Favorite shows with no, no add options..
From a consumer perspective I totally agree. I always want the option to pay more to avoid ads. From their perspective I'm sure they make more money from the ad version (Freevee) than the ad free version (Prime). This is the case for essentially all of the streamers at this point.

Since they are airing two a week, it will be a easy wait until done with only 10 episodes.

Still wish it was on Prime, 4K/HDR was so much better then how this looks now.

And the commercials………Oy vey.

There has NEVER been a bad season of Bosch until this one, IMHO. Guess It was bound to happen eventually. It's just a weak story-line, I would not be upset if this was the last. You can tell it's getting "tired". Even Titus seems bored,

Last edited:
There has NEVER been a bad season of Bosch until this one, IMHO. Guess It was bound to happen eventually. Ir's just a bad story-line, I would not be upset if this was the last. You can tell it's getting "tired". Even Titus seems bored,
Already renewed for Season 3, if the actors ever come back.

Nice (and sad) surprise guest in last episode.

Last edited: