Best DirecTV Authorized Dealers

MOcap

Original poster
Oct 6, 2024
St. Louis Mo
I am just trying to get more information about the DirecTV dealer program and starting to look into it I have been looking at DirecTV authorized dealers. I guess these are separate businesses chosen to sell DirecTV products. I am wondering what companies sell it. I see directly on the Directv authorized dealer site a place called Exceed marketing also Capital Group Enterprises seems like a good one can anyone say anything about Home - Capital Group Enterprises or and other good authroized dealers?

I am just trying to get more information about the DirecTV dealer program and starting to look into it I have been looking at DirecTV authorized dealers. I guess these are separate businesses chosen to sell DirecTV products. I am wondering what companies sell it. I see directly on the Directv authorized dealer site a place called Exceed marketing also Capital Group Enterprises seems like a good one can anyone say anything about Home - Capital Group Enterprises or and other good authroized dealers?
Why not just call D* ?

They will have the best deals and know what is available to you.

Difference being, he'lll have to Pay for them thru SS ...
D* will lease them without money out of the pocket.
you're not wrong, but sometimes we just gotta answer the question without injecting our personal thoughts into it

New Genie Menus Coming in July

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)