Back to this HD Lite thing.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
I am just looking to understand what we as D* customers are getting here. Is everything we see on the D* HD lineup in HD Lite? ESPN MLB baseball? Is it everything or are they picking and choosing. Also NBC? Can I assume that the OTA locals that we get are not in Lite form? I don't know about you all, but I expect and understand delays in the new channel lineup and the announcements but...when I am paying for HD and am a subscriber to the Company that considers itself the leader in HD blahh blah blah I want to get the real thing. Has anyone at D* admitted that there is actually an HD Lite? Just looking to be informed here. If I receive the NFL games in anything but true HD after all the bruhaha they will have one unhappy customer!

FlyingJ said:
I don't know about you all, but I expect and understand delays in the new channel lineup and the announcements but...when I am paying for HD and am a subscriber to the Company that considers itself the leader in HD blahh blah blah I want to get the real thing. Has anyone at D* admitted that there is actually an HD Lite? Just looking to be informed here. If I receive the NFL games in anything but true HD after all the bruhaha they will have one unhappy customer!

I'd go ahead and put 1-800-494-4388 on your speed dial. Unless they do something to reduce the bandwidth burden that they already face, I'm sure that you won't see true HD coming from D* untill all of the new birds are up. I wonder if there is anyway to test the signals to have proof positive of the ammount of down rezzing so that the results could be made public? I'm tired of paying extra for HD that isn't all that.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

True Lies labeled HD on Cinemax

Question about HR10-250

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)