Sep 4, 2004
Central NY State
This is what I have/did

A Viacast 2000 receiver.
Sat 91W
LO 11250000
Freq: 12516000
Date/Time Thur 12/09/2004 around 9 PM EST

I was getting audio, but not video, from what appears to be scrabbled chans for what it is worth? This was not on all the chans tho!

Anyone with this receive knows this nothing to hack other than the front buttons to make them work.

Can anyone else reproduce this?

Thanks
Ken

ken
I know the Descriptive Video channels do this...you get audio but "Scrambled Signal" on the screen. This is on the Viacast only, the Pansat says its encrypted.

Havent tried it in a while, though :)

btw: where you able to get the front panel working? I have channel down and volum up working...but not the rest :(

I have not played with the front pannel yet. I still have the link and all. I hope to someday.

So maybe spending $60 on the Viacast was not a total waste. I will have to see what my other receivers do with 91 W. I have a Pansat 1000, and a Satwork without a remote.

Ken

Iceberg said:
ken
I know the Descriptive Video channels do this...you get audio but "Scrambled Signal" on the screen. This is on the Viacast only, the Pansat says its encrypted.

Havent tried it in a while, though :)

btw: where you able to get the front panel working? I have channel down and volum up working...but not the rest :(

ken2400 said:
So maybe spending $60 on the Viacast was not a total waste. I will have to see what my other receivers do with 91 W. I have a Pansat 1000, and a Satwork without a remote.

its a great little unit...its just very limited

I have G10 TP's in that and a couple other TP's...works great for G10 :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KPBI on C band; Should I worry?

2500A with Motorized Dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)