AT&T offering half price on all two year contract smartphones

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
http://thedroidguy.com/2013/06/att-offering-half-price-on-all-two-year-contract-smartphones/

AT&T is currently having a big price off all two-year contract deals, slimming 50% off the payment price. This will still mean users have to pay the same contract per month, but the buy in payment will be less.
This deal is offered throughout the AT&T range, from phones costing 99 cents to phones costing $199. Users can now get a HTC One, Galaxy S4 and BlackBerry Q10 for $99 buy in, for example. To get this deal the user has to be buying into a two-year contract with AT&T, essentially locking them into the service for two years. The phone also has to be the lowest storage capacity available, limiting the offering for power users.

Well they told me as long as your within 30 days of your upgrade they can do it early, so I am now the owner of a Galaxy Note 2 for $150. Just finished putting a Zagg screen on it, so using the S3 while it dries. Like the bigger screen, it's easier on these 40 yr old eyes. Got about half my apps on it, still have to reenter some logins and passwords and arrange the icons and folders. Really liking it so far.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yeah same deal for me in terms of the early upgrade. Tomorrow I'm selling my Galaxy SII Skyrocket and getting the S4 for $100. Then I'll root it, install a custom Touchwiz ROM without all the bloatware and crap and then use Titanium Backup to restore all my apps as they were with logins and data saved.

My contract is not up till Sept 2014, so I guess I'm stuck with my iPhone4 8GB for another year plus unless I want to pay big bucks. I've had so much trouble with the iPhone4 (mostly connectivity) that I wish it was covered by the lemon law, I've been to the genius bar twice but still have problems. I had no problems with the 3GS I had previously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)