AT-9 Mounting mast and support arms

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cspiteri

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Where can I get a AT-9 Mast & support arms??
I have a tile roof and DTV will not install on this type of roof unless I have the mast(plumb) and support arms already installed. I had to do this with my currnet 3LNB dish.
This involves cutting the tile, installing the mast & arms and adding cement caps to the affected areas. All DTV will have to do then is install the dish make the connection at the dish and install the new receiver.
Thanks for your suggestions!!!

cspiteri said:
Where can I get a AT-9 Mast & support arms??
I have a tile roof and DTV will not install on this type of roof unless I have the mast(plumb) and support arms already installed. I had to do this with my currnet 3LNB dish.
This involves cutting the tile, installing the mast & arms and adding cement caps to the affected areas. All DTV will have to do then is install the dish make the connection at the dish and install the new receiver.
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Check our site sponsors,
Value Electronics shows them on thier site for $ 24

http://www.valueelectronics.com/accessories.htm

Jimbo

I just checked the VE site and the listing is for the support arms only.
I also need the mast. I can`t use a 2" dia. fence pole as my application is roof mount (tile roof).
Does anyone have a suggestion??
There`s nothing listed on eBay, other than the support arms.

cspiteri said:
I also need the mast. I can`t use a 2" dia. fence pole as my application is roof mount (tile roof).
I'm not sure what your set up is, but can you not use the regular mast and foot by adjusting it to your roofline ?

Try calling Robert at Value and see if he may have the mast as well, it's possible that it's just not shown on the web site

Jimbo

He can use the regular one, he just has to find a place to aquire one. The direct tech obviously wouldn't leave him one since the only way to get them is in the box with the dish.

cspiteri said:
You will have to buy the complete dish and the support arms that is why I suggested Ebay. For what you want to do the dish will cost at a minimum $60-80 plus $12 per support arm, unless you can find an auction for a used dish nobody wants to bid on.:)

I was hoping that someone who had a AT-9 pole mount would have the mast and no need for it and be willing to sell it. Buying the support arms is not a problem.
Maybe one of our forum members who is an installer has one (mast)???
Thanks for the help...........

cspiteri said:
I was hoping that someone who had a AT-9 pole mount would have the mast and no need for it and be willing to sell it. Buying the support arms is not a problem.
Maybe one of our forum members who is an installer has one (mast)???
Thanks for the help...........

I have a mast I could give you, but shipping is up to you.

Hi;
THANKS!!!
I sent you a PM with my information and payment options.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dish Adds Another HD Channel - Food Network

Dimensions of H20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)