Ash vs Evil Dead on Starz

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The premium cable network has tapped Lucy Lawless to co-star in its Evil Dead sequel, Ash vs. Evil Dead, Starz announced Monday.

Bruce Campbell will reprise his role as the title character Ash, a stock boy, aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the past three decades avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead. When a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, Ash is finally forced to face his demons — personal and literal. Destiny, it turns out, has no plans to release the unlikely hero from its evil grip.

hollywoodreporter.com

I just caught up thanks to Starz Play. As a big fan of the old movies I think they did a really good job recreating the feel in this show. Also, as a Michigan native I love all the little Michigan references they throw in. I'm kind of surprised to see that there wasn't more buzz in this thread but I guess if you're not a fan of the movies this show might seem kind of dumb.

I also think think show would be doing much better as a Netflix/Amazon Prime series. I haven't subscribed to Starz in years because they have never been known for great original series, at least in my opinion and I don't subscribe to premium networks for the movies. They only reason I'm subscribing now is for this show.

Fargo on FX

'I Love Lucy Christmas Special' To Air On CBS In December

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)