Apple+ to be added to Prime

I get it direct as well, though I like having them all anchored to a single service, for simplicity's sake. That's the appeal, for sure. All those people complaining about different apps, etc - options like this are the solution.

The exposure for Apple is significant too, promotion of their programming, another channel for revenue, etc.

I feel like some of Apple's movies / TV shows are some of the more underexposed properties when it comes to advertising and awareness.

Reactions: ncted
I feel like some of Apple's movies / TV shows are some of the more underexposed properties when it comes to advertising and awareness.
Sadly accurate. Some of Apples originals are REALLY good. The overall consistency really reminds me of peak HBO.

I get Apple TV + free from T-Mobile, and the only thing I have ever watched on it are the Peanuts Cartoon Specials.

Haven't found anything else on it I have wanted to watch.

I had Apple TV just long enough to watch Greyhound. Saw nothing else of interest.

We’re not big movie people. Especially dislike “action” movies aimed at adolescent boys (of any age).

Reactions: Radioguy41
Excellent shows on AppleTV+ include:

Slow Horses
Shrinking
Silo
Severance
Sunny
For All Mankind
Foundation
Invasion
Ted Lasso
Presumed Innocent
Monarch
Masters of the Air
Lessons in Chemistry
and probably some others I can't remember off the top of my head

If you get it for free, it is totally worth looking for some shows that match your tastes. I wouldn't say AppleTV+ is quite as good as HBO was at it's best, but there is a high level of quality in general.

Excellent shows on AppleTV+ include:

Slow Horses
Shrinking
Silo
Severance
Sunny
For All Mankind
Foundation
Invasion
Ted Lasso
Presumed Innocent
Monarch
Masters of the Air
Lessons in Chemistry
and probably some others I can't remember off the top of my head

And probably some others. If you get it for free, it is totally worth looking for some shows that match your tastes. I wouldn't say AppleTV+ is quite as good as HBO was at it's best, but there is a high level of quality in general.

I've enjoyed most of those. My favorite app for quality shows.

Reactions: Bobby
That's a really good list. People like The Morning Show too (but I did not).

Personally recommend Severance, Shrinking, Ted Lasso, and Lessons in Chemistry. I really wanted to like Franklin, but it just didn't land for me.

Slow Horses, For All Mankind, and Pachinko are on my list to get to soon. Have heard amazing things about Pachinko as a hidden gem.

Yeah, it's a great list. I gave an episode of The Morning Show a watch and found myself suddenly at the end of season 1... lol. Eventually I'll get back to Ted Lasso too.

For All Mankind is up there with one of my favorite shows ever though. I can't tell you how many times I've watched this post-credits scene for season 1 (it's not really a spoiler, so posting it).

View: https://youtu.be/H6YJ5oIcT4g

I had no idea this was a real concept - which is what the whole show is based off of, a 'what if Russia beat us to the moon, resulting in the space race never ending' as it advances a decade each season, showing the advancements and changes in world history as a result. I've rewatched the first couple of seasons a few times now.

View: https://youtu.be/HZS9M52Bd_w

Silo is really good. I know Foundation is good but haven't made the time for it. Might be the best collection of current SciFi on any service really. How many fans of monster movies even realize there's a Godzilla universe spinoff TV series in Monarch? Have heard really good things about it and enjoyed the first few episodes.

There's a lot of great stuff there I haven't made time for.

But with this Amazon move, I expect like other shows we see on other subscriptions we'll see cross-promotion, and that'll be a big boon for both.

Even for those of us who enjoy the service, probably don't realize how much original content is there:

Disney/Hulu News