Anyone have a 31.2 ota channel in their Directv guide?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I want to get the local subchannel on Fox61 here in CT, but Directv hasn't added it to the database for their ota tuners yet. Anyone have 31.2 available in their guide?

If all you want is the channel to show in the guide (and guide info is moot) you can try 55746

There is a 31 in Northeastern MN and has 4 stations (their RF channel is also 31)

I'm trying to get a 31.2 into the guide so I can use the AM21 tuner instead of switching back and forth between my tv and Directv tuner. There are many channel 31s in the US. Until I try adding them as a secondary market, I don't know which ones have a subchannel that Directv carries in the guide. Ice, that zip code doesn't get local channels through Directv, thanks for trying!

When I put that zip into the Directv lookup it said no locals available.
Edit: They do have locals, but it doesn't show the station you mentioned. I didn't know about it being a satellite station. Thanks again for the info.
Edit part 2: I got one! KTLA has a subchannel, and it's AntennaTv, so I will get the channel ota with the AM21, and it will have the right guide info!

Last edited:
Heres another one, well a 31.1 anyways, might have a 31.2, I may have deleted it, it's out of Southfield Michigan WPXD ( ION)

Hey,
I'm right off of exit 8 in Bethel. When I scan for OTA chs. with my AM21 I do not get 61.1. However when I scan with my older HD Directv Rec. I spits out 61.1 WTIC Fox and 61.2 Antenna TV (not that the signal locks in by any means)! Good luck, don't think you'll have any luck with the AM21 however. Antenna TV is pretty good, love it. I can get it on my comcast basic signal through my ASTV tuner. 11.4 PIX sub-channel out of NYC.

Hey,
I'm right off of exit 8 in Bethel. When I scan for OTA chs. with my AM21 I do not get 61.1. However when I scan with my older HD Directv Rec. I spits out 61.1 WTIC Fox and 61.2 Antenna TV (not that the signal locks in by any means)! Good luck, don't think you'll have any luck with the AM21 however. Antenna TV is pretty good, love it. I can get it on my comcast basic signal through my ASTV tuner. 11.4 PIX sub-channel out of NYC.

Bethel is a difficult place to pick up the Hartford channels. The AM21 can't get 61.2 since it doesn't scan and it isn't in the database. The older hd boxes like the LG 3200a or Sony HD 200 can scan for ota channels though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

1987 home const.

Question about adding a receiver