Antena3 Petition

Eduardito

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2011
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I had DirecTv for a number of years and I grew tired of their bad service. To be fair DirecTV in Puerto Rico is not the same as DirecTV in the US. When I switched over the DISH the seller (terrible people, sneaky bastards!) made a lot of promises regarding programing most of them untrue but I was foolish to believe him. I have lost the channel Antenna3, now I really don't care about it but my dad watched a Wheel of Fortune rip off game show on it, everyday. He's old and cranky and I really don't talk to him much. But as the person who made the transaction to switch over to DISH I feel responsible. I got him an OTA module and added ore spanish local channels, I got a Roku to try to get MLB.TV for this year but he doesn't know how to work it. I got an FTA antenna and receiver and I was never able to get HispaSat (to get more channels from Spain and maybe find this Ruleta De La Suerte) on it, and I failed. I even considered putting DirecTV back on just to get MLB Network and Antena3, but my dad is old he doesn't even know how to switch the TV from HDMI 1 input to HDMI 2. So one is going to go completely unused. As a last resort I'm considering buying 2 more TVs and put them side by side so he just has to turn one TV to watch each thing. Unless I can get everything into one box, he won't be able to work it. I asked today on DISH if shoving a cable company wire into the OTA would add those channels and she said yes but i suspect this to be untrue. Anyway, if you guys could call DISH and tell them to add Antena3 I would very much appreciate it.

I asked today on DISH if shoving a cable company wire into the OTA would add those channels and she said yes but i suspect this to be untrue.
Sadly you are right and the Dish CSR (if that is who you asked) is wrong. If you have an HD receiver, the OTA input tuner is strictly an ATSC tuner. Neither analog NTSC nor digital QAM will work.

REELZ HD Soon?

TV2 remote will not work when TV1 is in use

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)