AMAZON PS3 on sale now, GO GET ONE!

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Amazon has the 20gb PS3 up for sale right now, and they are (rumor) putting the 60gb up for sale at midnight, I Just got one (well I think I did, LOL as I was just checking the dates and it said I could verify my order before placed, but I already got a confirmation email). It does say they are out of stock, but then when you put it in your cart, it says it will ship Nov. 27th!

Phew, I got in.

Total for this Order: $539.51

Shipping estimate for these items: November 27, 2006
Delivery estimate: November 29, 2006 1 "Sony PlayStation 3 (20GB)"
Video Game; $499.99

Sold by: target.direct

Dont know if I will keep it or sell it. I want the 60 GB model because everything comes with it.

Phew, I got in.

Dont know if I will keep it or sell it. I want the 60 GB model because everything comes with it.

I got my confirmation email as well, I dont mind as my router is right by my tv, so the wifi is no big deal, plus all I need is 20gb as I just want to play games and have a blu ray player...hope this turns out well, as I think I may have to sell my 360, just to pay for the ps3, then sell it, get double my money and get either one next year and put the rest in savings!

I have to admit, I got 2 instead of just 1 (it actually allowed me to enter more than 1:D ). My daughter wants one, but like you Scott, I want the 60GB version more.

I can't believe I was able to get anything...much less two!

not a problem, I do have to admit, I ordered mine first and then right after that headed over here! glad I could help out. I just hope its real and we dont get a email stating that they sold too many and need to pull some orders back!

I wont be upset if that happened, I haven't really wanted a PS3 as there are no games out there that makes me really want one.

But having Blu Ray might be nice (hell already got 2 HD DVD players) :)

I got one too around 1728pm local time.
I selected the 1-day shipping but the confirmation email says it wont ship til the 11-27th??????????? hehe

Anyone else who got one, does it also show the 11-27th for you all?

I got one too around 1728pm local time.
I selected the 1-day shipping but the confirmation email says it wont ship til the 11-27th??????????? hehe

Anyone else who got one, does it also show the 11-27th for you all?

yep which is fine for me, becuase I would believe they wouldnt charge your card till then, but yeat 11-27!

not a problem, I do have to admit, I ordered mine first and then right after that headed over here!

Same here, I checked a site that has robots go out for anyone taking orders...and there she was. I headed over here as soon as I could after placing my order and calling a buddy to notify him, but Stuart beat me to the notification.

Great job, Stuart! :hatsoff:

i think the people that thought they were going to make a hefty profit are in for a surprise. i checked ebay about a half hour a go. 60 gig system was making 300 - 400. after this first wave, it is going to go way down.

i don't think i would have waited a few days for a max 400 dollar profit. right now the key for profit is getting it up for an one day auction. it seems like 3/4 of the people buying the ps3 are putting it on ebay. i went throught the first three pages and the last item on the third page was 7 minutes to go. i think in a couple of days the profit will be 150-200.

the wii really surpises me. if these people waiting in line think they will profit, they better think again. it looked like you would only have to pay 50 bucks over on ebay to get one. in a week, you should be able to walk into a store and get one no problem.

Wii bundle at Walmart.com selling

HD DVD Auto Update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)