Am I really imcompetent?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks guys are all the info and support.

I am happy to report that I have finally resolved my problem. I received a second refurbished receiver and once I hooked it up, I had it all set up and activated in under 20 minutes. And, it is working perfectly.

To recap: My orginal receiver would get a 771 message and Multiswitch message. I switched locations with the other receiver and it got the same message at the new location. Took the receiver to another house and got the same 771 and multiswitch messages.

I received a refurbished receiver and I had no picture thourght the HDMI output. Component was just a blue screen and RCA was elongated, out of the screen area and pixulated. Heather told me, you really don't need HDMI anyways, most TVs don't have it anyways. (I have 2 HDMI TVs)

So, thank you everyone for your support and ear to listen to my rant!

:up:up

Thanks guys are all the info and support.

I am happy to report that I have finally resolved my problem. I received a second refurbished receiver and once I hooked it up, I had it all set up and activated in under 20 minutes. And, it is working perfectly.

To recap: My orginal receiver would get a 771 message and Multiswitch message. I switched locations with the other receiver and it got the same message at the new location. Took the receiver to another house and got the same 771 and multiswitch messages.

I received a refurbished receiver and I had no picture thourght the HDMI output. Component was just a blue screen and RCA was elongated, out of the screen area and pixulated. Heather told me, you really don't need HDMI anyways, most TVs don't have it anyways. (I have 2 HDMI TVs)

So, thank you everyone for your support and ear to listen to my rant!

Glad you got everything straightened out Ken :up

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

H20 HD Receiver Software Release Notes 0x404A

Receiver Activation/Deactivation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)