Adelphia to Comcast

branchbouncer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 5, 2004
Massanutten,VA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we moved here to the new house just over 16 months ago. Got Adelphia installed for internet and decided to drop our 8+ year tour with Directv for more HD channels that Adelphia offered(18 here).The Adelphia installer went out of his way to do a great job checking out all the drops for signal quality and that everything was up to par. We had 1 trouble ticket with Adelphia that was responded to promtly and fixed.

Comcast takes over--- while I have no problem with CSR when I call in, it's the techs on service calls that have really gone down hill, a couple weeks ago I was to have someone come out for a service call---no show, no call. I do a temp fix and go back to working on the addition I am adding on, well the problem resurfaces on Sunday(yesterday) so I call and they will have someone here ASAP--today--sounds great --8:00-10:00 this morning. This time he calls leaves no message, I call his cell and leave a message, so far no return call. Betting this is going to be another no show. At least I am taking time off to add the addition on the house(saving 30K by doing it my self) but for someone that takes a day off work or vacation time to get screwed around 2-3 times- well you know what I mean, looks like we maybe be going back to Satellite, of course that isn't much better!

Satiellite vs. Cable

Time Warner Gets ESPN2 HD This Week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)