Adelphia ONDemand Questions

David1997

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2005
Harrisonburg, VA
All i can say is WOW OnDemand is so cool but does anyone know if it cost anything? I get HBO and Starz so i get ONDemand for thouse two they have movies listed a-z :eek:

It don't say anything about buying it just says play.

i think as long as you subscribe to them they are free for you to enjoy yes on demand is cool we are supposed to get it here in newark ohio in dec. i have everything they offer including the internet for 120 a month this cannot be beat, i cant wait to get video on demand too :)

shaun-ohio said:
i think as long as you subscribe to them they are free for you to enjoy yes on demand is cool we are supposed to get it here in newark ohio in dec. i have everything they offer including the internet for 120 a month this cannot be beat, i cant wait to get video on demand too :)

It's great! Only thing is there is not anough time to watch them all! :)

Great feature, but too bad it's not in HD...

we have indemand hd movies.

also, my cable company charges 6.95 for indemad hbo sho etc. however, you if susbcribe to two or more movie channels, then they are free.

my bad, the listing says iCONTROL HD Movies On Demand. you can pause reweind etc just like the others and start it anytime you want. i have been thinking about ordering the ring 2 to try it out.

Sounds like it is on demand then. Let us know how it works, when you try it.

ON demand is the channels that are ondemand of content. You press a button and you get whatever content. ppv's free content hbo etc.

INdemand is the actual company at www.indemand.com they handle many ppv's although they have been around for quite some time. I don't think the indemand company can last that much longer since you still have to wait for their material. Usually this company has the big big sporting packages with racing, ice hockey etc.

Jamo Problem

Can you buy your own HD DVR box?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)