A Present from All American Direct

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
About last weekend I started to receive channels 243 and 244 CBS and channels 247 and 248 Fox from All American Direct. I am assuming they are from them for they are their channels. I did not request them nor do I want them. Several months ago I received one channel from them but it did not last. Checked you guys and saw other people had the same experience. However this time no one from this forum has mentioned it. I have not talked to All American Direct since Dish lost their right to distant networks so I am just wondering what is going on. Does anyone have a clue?

All American sometimes dumps freebie's on to generate business. CBS and Fox are probably stations that approved waivers for All American Direct. When Dish lost the right to do DNS , they gave a list of customers who had DNS with DISH. All American then put in blanket waiver requests for those customers.

You'll probably get a letter in a week or so from All American about the Distants. You can choose to pay for them if you want. If not, they'll go away in 30 days or so.

Cancelled Dish Network

Dish 322 Installation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts