A Big Thank You

Status
Please reply by conversation.

outbackjack

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 8, 2006
maine
First i want to say thank you to the best site and members who have helped me threw thick and thin with setting up my fta system. i am still learning (and will never stop). currently i have locked 68-119. for those helping me you know that this is huge for me:) this site is awesome! you guys are the best and i will becoming a supporter before the week is over. ICE, Anole, Quapoharry, 1Adam12 and all the rest you guys are the greatest. Thanks for everything

Keep strokin, outback , you'll have that dish running horizon to horizon before long. I always forgot what I did from one day to the next whenever I fixed something, on the arc-tweaking process, lol. Then I finally got smart and started making notes! The good part is-once its tracking the arc properly you don't have to mess with that very often. Mark on the pole with pencils, soapstone, or something once you have everything right , and record your angles and stuff somewhere so you'll have it later if needed.

turbosat im sorry i forgot to thank you also you have been a great help. i have been using pencil marks and recording calculations. so much fun. this weekend i will be messing with the dmx mod to see what if anything i can get with a minibud.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dish Pro 500 in Brasil

97W in Newfoundland

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)