a 68inch solid dish setup?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ottobus

Original poster
Nov 12, 2004
northern british columbia
I just picked up a solid approx 68inches by 13 inches deep. I got it for free so that is good but it did not come with any hardware. does anyone have any suggestions on were I could find pics or instructions on the stands and feedhorn mounts. I could build them my self if I had to.I would like to use this dish for free to air ku band. I already have an old *ch linear lnbf. and am also not sure ifthe focal point would be basically in the same spot for this as a c band feedhorn. A piont in the right direction would be a great help.

ottobus Welcome to the forum!

Check the below link for a local company here in MN. that hopefully will give you a few ideas, I am sure the other members will also help so check this thread often, sounds like a fantastic dish, any chance of some pictures : )

http://skyvision.com/index.html

thanks for the info. Here is another question. I also have a 44" old *choice that I have been using for direcpc internet. Has anyone in my neck of the woods used one of these for fta ku. ( I am north of prince george B.C. about 8 hrs. On the alaska hiway.)

That should work for most satellites.
In the US, all you need is a 30" (76cm) dish, so the 44" should work fine :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RTP channel's frequency

Which is best for newsfeeds AMC9 or SBS6?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)