921 dead

cappy29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Aliquippa,p.a
I recently purchased a brand new dish 921 and when you plug it in all you hear is the fan come on and sounds like the hard drive spin up otherwise when you push power on the remote and front of receiver it does nothing no light comes on indicating power or nothing has anybody else had this problem or similar i called dish and they did their diagnostic stuff and they said they would have to replace it so now i am currently going on 24 hours which they said it would be 24-48 hours till some other place would call and possibly try more diagnostics or just give me a replacement what i don't understand is why go through the bull. instead of just sending me a new one! :mad:

cappy29 said:
I recently purchased a brand new dish 921 and when you plug it in all you hear is the fan come on and sounds like the hard drive spin up otherwise when you push power on the remote and front of receiver it does nothing no light comes on indicating power or nothing has anybody else had this problem or similar i called dish and they did their diagnostic stuff and they said they would have to replace it so now i am currently going on 24 hours which they said it would be 24-48 hours till some other place would call and possibly try more diagnostics or just give me a replacement what i don't understand is why go through the bull. instead of just sending me a new one! :mad:

Don;t hold your breathe, they never called me back, I had to call them and complaina nd aesclate it to a supervior. Dish Tech support sucks!

Voom HD and dish 6000 problems...

Will Dish add the other 4 VoOM channels?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts