Status
Please reply by conversation.

equant

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2007
Tucson, AZ
No, not Galaxy 17...

It was 91 degrees here in Tucson today. Lovely weather for tinkering with dishes. Too bad Linux Man doesn't live here. He'd be done with his massive project by now. :p

91° is lovely weather?!? :eek: Way too hot! I'd much much prefer 60-65 for outside tinkering (read: working hard installing/realigning/any physical activity). Above 85, and I'd be inside watching, without doubt!

91° is lovely weather?!? :eek: Way too hot! I'd much much prefer 60-65 for outside tinkering (read: working hard installing/realigning/any physical activity). Above 85, and I'd be inside watching, without doubt!

Hmmm... Tinkering != working hard in my world. Plus, 91° is nothing a cold can of beer can't fix.

60-65 is almost sweater weather. ;)

Here in Albuquerque, we got up to 71* F instead of normal 58*F thanks to green house that is going on here, but then again we only know 1% percent of Earth's weather systems out of 4.5 billions years.:D

Maybe Palm trees will comes to Albuquerque, we will bring good looking women coming here too!!:D

91° is way too hot even to tinker! Cold beer is great but you just sweat it out or it makes you want a nap. I'm with the 50-65° camp, that's optimum dish tinkering weather.

I am just glad that all the snow is melted right now and that it goes above freezing everyday here. Rain expected on Thurs and 49 degree high expected.

Well in the 50's here the next few days! Maybe 60 tomorrow. Oh could spring be here soon? I hope so....I'm ready for temps between 55-91 consistantly. Blind:)

91 I'd be dying
we wont see that in Minneapolis until June or July

give me 50-70 any time

91° is way too hot even to tinker! Cold beer is great but you just sweat it out or it makes you want a nap. I'm with the 50-65° camp, that's optimum dish tinkering weather.

Ditto on that! We just had a little cool snap (mid 40s lows) a couple of days before Mardi Gras, and I'm afraid that's the last cool weather we'll see until October :( It is ridiculously hot and humid for 8 months out of the year in New Orleans...

on the USA today you (Tuscon) had the national high Monday and Ely, MN (about 4 hours up the road from me) had the national low at -22 Monday

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Guyana

Adapting DP FSS LNB for FTA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)