811 Sux

chastulsa

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 4, 2003
OK,

I decided I am so sick of the 811 I am gonna sell it. PM me if interested. I would switch to D* but my wife hates TIVO and loves Dishs DVR. So I will activate my D* HD box and sub only to the HD pack. That will solve my issue I think. I hope someone @ Dish reads this and passes it on to your monley @$$ engineers YOUR HD EQUIPMENT SUCKS! Please go back to school and learn how to code. Maybe, just maybe I will reactivate it.

I hope I didnt offend anyone it's just been almost a full year and this 811 hasnt worked to what echostar advertise's it to do. They need to put in the manual, or post all the bug's. If your thinking about upgrading to a 811 use this as a buyers beware!

-Chas

chastulsa said:
OK,

I decided I am so sick of the 811 I am gonna sell it. PM me if interested. I would switch to D* but my wife hates TIVO and loves Dishs DVR. So I will activate my D* HD box and sub only to the HD pack. That will solve my issue I think. I hope someone @ Dish reads this and passes it on to your monley @$$ engineers YOUR HD EQUIPMENT SUCKS! Please go back to school and learn how to code. Maybe, just maybe I will reactivate it.

I hope I didnt offend anyone it's just been almost a full year and this 811 hasnt worked to what echostar advertise's it to do. They need to put in the manual, or post all the bug's. If your thinking about upgrading to a 811 use this as a buyers beware!

-Chas

And you feel this way even after the lattest software update?

Paradox-SJ said:
And you feel this way even after the lattest software update?
HA....

This update is the one that pushed me over the edge. It embarrasing when you have people over to watch the game and then you get BSOD

Which recievers are still being manufactured and updated?

811 gone crazy!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)