Status
Please reply by conversation.

beer4me

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 3, 2009
Gowganda North Ontario
Is there any issue with this sat ? I cannot get any signal on any transponder. KU band . Aiming does not seem to be an issue. If it's just me , I'll have to look farther. All other sats are no problem . Using a 39" dish w/microhd. Thanks for any help.

Religious station (60Q) and the NBC mux (75Q) with the S9 and 30 inch Channel Master.
EDIT: Just did a regular blindscan with the S9. It missed the N B C mux. That's a first as it's always gotten it before.
:confused:
A TP scan scans them in.

Last edited:
Religious station (60Q) and the NBC mux (75Q) with the S9 and 30 inch Channel Master.
EDIT: Just did a regular blindscan with the S9. It missed the N B C mux. That's a first as it's always gotten it before.
:confused:
A TP scan scans them in.

Thats interesting.. last night around 8:30pm I did a blind scan with the S10 and it didnt pick up NBC either despite the Q being at 74%. TP scanned brought them in too.

Thanks guys.

I did not have a problem in the past , with a strong signal [ 65 or so ] . All the other sats are good. Thanks for all the input. Looks like I'll be spending some time today. I just hate to look for something that isn't there . Thanks again. I'll post the answer when finished , just in case someone else has an issue.

All done !

Not bad weather today , so , I was out working the dish today. What puzzled me was that all the other sats were just fine. After learning some new words , it seems AMC 6 is really touchy. I found it was really sensitive to elevation. I only made a .5 or so degrees adjustment , and it jumped up to 60 or so. Going back over the rest of the arc , there was no signifigant change on the other sats . I'll put this lesson in my continuing learning process. Thanks to all for your help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DiSEqC switch install.

Are these feedhorns the same?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)