410 loses channel 215 TV Land

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
Another DSR410 issue to change the topic. I remember someone else with a unit purchased from Skyvision posted about losing channels. I searched but cannot seem to find it and was curious about the outcome. The unit I was using and was powered down a few days, it now loses channel 215 from it's mapping. A system factory reset and rehit from Websams fixes it until the next day.

I have it setup in another location since the weekend in it's new home. Ever since the move this has been happening and of course not at my home were it's relatively simple to reset.

Any ideas?

That was me a few months ago. I asked skyvision about it and they got most of the problem resolved. Now I get all the channels except for 215 - TV Land. I emailed skyvision about it again and never got a response.

That was me a few months ago. I asked skyvision about it and they got most of the problem resolved. Now I get all the channels except for 215 - TV Land. I emailed skyvision about it again and never got a response.

Skyvison claimed they knew nothing about it. The Customer Rep (Tim?) from SRL said they have had many people that complained about it. He told me about several customers that needed to reset on a daily basis. Lately my Dad's 410 has been OK. Too bad that one won't be going to C band.

Perhaps some people don't watch or sub to that channel and don't realize it's missing. After they remap for AMC18 maybe it will no longer be an issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New to the group, with a question already.

FTA? missing channels on the same sat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts