2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD run takes care of that, man does Lynch runs like he wants to hurt someone :)

Dag Nabit....If my Panthers beat the 49er`s tomorrow this means a trip to the upper NW for the NFC Championship....Saints stink!!!!

Here's hoping your Panthers Win tomorrow, better to Win and move on to play in Seattle than lose and never know if you could have beat the Hawks in the playoffs ...

In the Playoffs ANYTHING can happen.

Why didn't the receiver just step-out of bounds? Anyway, Ms. Boyle has relieved the blockage and is sweetly singing for the Seattle Seahawks.

Marques Colston channeling his inner Leon Lett! Seriously, that was as dumb a play as I've seen in a long time!!

I'm about 25 miles East of Foxboro and it's absolutely POURING here right now!! On the bright side it's a balmy 56 degrees

In case I haven't thanked you this year.......THANK YOU again Michigan for Mr. Brady!! :)

You can't help but like or at least respect the guy - he's one of the hardest working players on the field each week. I think his struggle to get-out of the cellar as being the 4th and 5th backup QB at Michigan really fueled his professional career. A lot of kids would have quit and gone elsewhere (e.g., Ryan Mallett), but he stuck it out and eventually graduated after being on a National Championship Team (led by Brian Griese), and then winning back-to-back Bowl games again Arkansas and Alabama. It just so happened that the Patriots were wise to gamble on a not-to-happy 6th round pick. The rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts to Ponder-Feb.11, 2014

RIP Jim Fregosi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)