041 attention

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
Having a problem it says the maximum number of events timers has been reached. No more can be created at this time without deleting one previously created.

What should I do?

Thanks

Bluegrass

Reactions: charlesrshell
What they are telling you, Allen, is correct. You probably have 199 timers set already. I’d go into my timers and purge anything that doesn’t matter anymore. You might be surprised at how many there are that no longer do anything.

Reactions: charlesrshell
When my timers reach around 160, I purge them. Need to keep room for the wife and I load one time timers every week for the weekend car races I want to watch. Sometimes the wife goes nuts and sets timers. And, if she has issues, well, you know what I mean!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Teehar and Bobby
When my timers reach around 160, I purge them. Need to keep room for the wife and I load one time timers every week for the weekend car races I want to watch. Sometimes the wife goes nuts and sets timers. And, if she has issues, well, you know what I mean!!
This is why we have his and her separate dvrs lol.I have never gotten close to 199 timers,but she has a few times lol.

Hopper Duo compatible with SW64 system?

Which LNB is for which satellite?