Sub about to renew...

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
My sub is due to renew on June 3rd. Last year I got a great deal. $51 and change after taxes/fees for a year of Sirius in my F150 and online. I threatened to cancel and go to Slacker Premium for $50/year then stream via Bluetooth in my truck.

Any good deals currently being offered? Or should I wait a month and a half to call and see?

Considering a lifetime sub if it includes online listening. Does it? And, is it worth it or is it better to gamble every year on promos?

Thanks as always

My sub is due to renew on June 3rd. Last year I got a great deal. $51 and change after taxes/fees for a year of Sirius in my F150 and online. I threatened to cancel and go to Slacker Premium for $50/year then stream via Bluetooth in my truck.

Any good deals currently being offered? Or should I wait a month and a half to call and see?

Considering a lifetime sub if it includes online listening. Does it? And, is it worth it or is it better to gamble every year on promos?

Thanks as always

I would stay away from the Lifetime package, unless your only using one radio, the lifetime is only good for ONE radio also, if the radio goes bad and needs replacing, good bye lifetime package.
At least thats the way I have had it explained to me.

I have 3 radios and re upped a few months ago, when it came down to it, it cost me $ 101 each, but that was for XM and the BOS package and online.

On lifetime subscriptions from Sirius/XM

Lifetime Subscription Plan: A "Lifetime Subscription" is one that continues for the life of the
Receiver equipment. Lifetime Subscriptions are nonrefundable. Non Automotive Receivers: A Lifetime
Subscription associated with a home, portable, or dock & play Receiver is transferable from one
Receiver to another Receiver, up to a maximum of three (3) times. For each permitted transfer of a
subscription from one Receiver to another or from one person to another you will be charged a transfer
fee set forth in this Agreement. Automotive Receivers: A Lifetime Subscription is not transferable if it
is associated with a Receiver installed in a vehicle by an automaker or an automotive dealer, except in
the event the original Receiver associated with that Lifetime Subscription is stolen, accidentally
damaged or if, in the sole discretion of Sirius or XM, it is defective. For each permitted transfer of a
subscription from one person to another based upon a stolen or accidentally damaged Receiver you will be charged a transfer fee set forth in this Agreement. No transfer fee will be charged for the
transfer of a Lifetime Subscription associated with a Receiver installed by an automaker or an
automotive dealer if, in the sole discretion of Sirius or XM, the Receiver is defective.

XM in Jamacia

TSN Radio AM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)