Please DISH get METV back!

Got a message from MeTV and MeTV Toons will be on in Hartford on June 20th on the .8 sub channel.

I can’t remember a channel I have been more excited for.

For those wondering here is what my guide looks like for those channels.

cf1646844f837584a6a70da2f06bd84f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They need to use the Air TV guide for all ota channels if they don't want to maintain the ota channels and sub channel guide information on the satellite.

I get ME tv over the air as a sub channel. I do not see progamming that is that good to make such a stink over.What am I missing?
Many people enjoy classic TV shows. ME TV has a pretty good selection of many of them. One person's likes can be very different than another person's.

Many people enjoy classic TV shows. ME TV has a pretty good selection of many of them. One person's likes can be very different than another person's.

I have seen most of what is on Metv. I still watch it on Saturday nights for Sci fi Saturdays. I have all the shows they show but still like to watch sometimes because it feels like comfort food. Star Trek , Lost in Space, The Time Tunnel and Kolchak the Night Stalker are fun to watch sometimes. I would like it if they would change the schedule and add some different shows. Feels like we have been on this same schedule for years now.

Reactions: charlesrshell

The problem with ME TV is; while they have a good selection, they rarely make any changes to their lineup, they play the same shows endlessly. Even good shows get tiresome after going through the series over and over and over.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The problem with ME TV is; while they have a good selection, they rarely make any changes to their lineup, they play the same shows endlessly. Even good shows get tiresome after going through the series over and over and over.
What have you got against the Bugs Bunny and Friends,Flinstones,and Toon in with me shows lol

For myself I like to just turn MeTv on and let it play.

Hopper 3 Software H375