Spring Cleaning?

What happened to the DirecTv consolidation?
Like was said before there will be none for now. Stay tuned. :)
Considering how I was snapped at last time about this, not sure I should bring it up, but again, just want to point out the DirecTV General Forum has not had a new post since May 21, the tech forum since May 22.

They really should all be combined like the Dish Network Forum, which has a lot more posting activity .

That is totally ignoring the Cutting Edge forum by the way.

Reactions: charlesrshell
This way it’s much easier to ignore all of the influencers

True if you want to ignore all of them it is easy. Unless I'm missing something though it appears to be impossible to get notifications from just one or two that you like since they are all lumped into a single forum. :(

Couldn't we still have the dedicated social influencers forum but with each influencer having their own sub-forum? In this way we could receive notifications for just the ones we actually like.

True if you want to ignore all of them it is easy. Unless I'm missing something though it appears to be impossible to get notifications from just one or two that you like since they are all lumped into a single forum. :(

Couldn't we still have the dedicated social influencers forum but with each influencer having their own sub-forum? In this way we could receive notifications for just the ones we actually like.
It would be hard to do. The goal was to clean up the amount of forums shown on the homepage.

If we did that it would ad 12 or 13 additional forums for each one.

I do think it will become easier over time, as the system sucked all of the last 20 videos each one has done at once when I added them last night. Once the regular flow starts it should be better.

But when I started this topic, I was looking for feedback and the feedback I got was to combine them together. So I did as asked. :)

That's true about the Electric Car forum, but the "Pub Members Electric Vehicle Showroom" I can see and view all the posts in the forum. As well, I see new posts to it when I check "What's New".

Whoops... that wasn't supposed to happen. :)

Glad I didn't screw with the Pit. :D :D

Attachments

• butter.jpg
    butter.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 11
It would be hard to do. The goal was to clean up the amount of forums shown on the homepage.

If we did that it would ad 12 or 13 additional forums for each one.

I do think it will become easier over time, as the system sucked all of the last 20 videos each one has done at once when I added them last night. Once the regular flow starts it should be better.

But when I started this topic, I was looking for feedback and the feedback I got was to combine them together. So I did as asked. :)

Yes, I saw the 5 page deluge of notices for content from ALL the influencers. Hopefully it will get easier as you say. Otherwise I will be putting that forum on ignore. I really don't want to do that as I like Antenna Man and Lon.tv but if it comes to it... :(

I’m not sure if this is a Spring Cleaning victim or if it was one of the Plug-ins that got retired, but I no longer see the “Previous” and “Next” threads after the last post in a thread.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if this is a Spring Cleaning victim or if it was one of the Plug-ins that got retired, but I no longer see the “Previous” and “Next” threads after th3 last post in a thread.
I don't see them either. Previous and Next page are there but only the "Similar threads" appear now.

I think that may have been a Xenforo change.

The next and previous feature use to be done by an add on. However it is now built into the software by default.

I removed the plugin the other day when cleaning up (we had a number of plugins that were no longer needed as the features are built in.) and did not know it needed special usergroup permissions for the users to see. (I could see them fine on my account so I ASSumed everyone else could see them as well.)

All fixed. :D

Where did the Cord Cutters heading go

Site Speed