no picture. signal resolution is on most of the times then goes off briefly, all buttons on the remote work but I never get a picture. It's an AMIKO

Bill Dammeyer

May 17, 2024
Alaska
As in the above, signal resolution is good MOST of the time, then fades to nothing then comes back. All responses from the remote are ok. I just never have a picture to show. It's a newer AMIKO receiver, about a year old.

As in the above, signal resolution is good MOST of the time, then fades to nothing then comes back. All responses from the remote are ok. I just never have a picture to show. It's a newer AMIKO receiver, about a year old.

Welcome to Satellite Guys! By 'signal resolution' do you mean the signal quality reading is good most of the time? Which satellite/channels are you trying to get?

P.S. I will be heading to bed soon. If you don't hear from me tonight that's why. I (or someone else) will get back to you after you provide more info. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Bill, we need a lot more information, or description as this post doesn't have enough info to tell anything, sorry.

What sort of dish, KU or C-band, what is your hookup, any switches, did it EVER work, etc.

Multiple LMB options