Its TEAM SUMMIT week!

Attachments

• GOJ3bQlbkAA_oqD.jpg
    GOJ3bQlbkAA_oqD.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 26
  • GOFCDGYacAAo3_h.jpg
    GOFCDGYacAAo3_h.jpg
    609.1 KB · Views: 28
OMG I can't believe anybody referenced that! Wow. This is what I mean by my comment (in another thread?) that we're all typically exotic. We are.
Just a silly joke I was trying to make. That being said Maslo's hierarchy of needs is one of those ideas I believe people should be exposed to.(Don't have to agree with them but know what they are).
Similar would be 5 stages of Grief.Otherwise how would we get the joke about the river in Egypt?

Just a silly joke I was trying to make. That being said Maslo's hierarchy of needs is one of those ideas I believe people should be exposed to.(Don't have to agree with them but know what they are).
Similar would be 5 stages of Grief.Otherwise how would we get the joke about the river in Egypt?
Haven't heard of Maslo since high school back in the 70s. I used to love psychology. :biggrin2

Aww thanks man. Back in the old days, I mean the 80's, I used to hang out at the local Radio Shack and play with the Tandy Computers, writing little programs in Basic. The days peeks and pokes :)
Wow, haven't thought about the peek & poke commands since using my Apple II+ back in the mid-80s. Thanks for the memory.

Dish Protect Question

Dish 4K Event Listings (No Discussion)