DIRECTV unlikely to keep NFL Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am a disabled confused how the pricing goes I am going to get Youtube Tv here are my questions

1 The plan you get is it the same plan you will have in the 2024 season with out the $100 2023 Discount

2 Will Youtube Tv have automatic Renewal in 2024 ?

3 Can you pause the 72.99 a month fee after season ends and the start it back up a month before season stars in 2024
Why would you sign up for YTTV, if you didn't intend to keep it? The price difference between subscriber and non-subscriber for Sunday Ticket is no where near the cost of YTTV for four months. Just pay the early promo price of $350 for Sunday Ticket now. You can supplement the ST with NFL+ for $5 a month.

That'd be the least expensive cost route, unless you intended to just get YTTV as your primary TV provider.

The 72.99 isn't a "fee", that's the monthly cost of the lowest YouTubeTV package.

YouTubeTV isn't something that you suspend like satellite or cable, you can cancel and resubscribe at anytime. The only commitment is if you pay for the Sunday Ticket package at the YouTubeTV subscriber price, then you have to keep the service until the end of the regular NFL season on January 7th.

There's no point in subscribing to YouTubeTV if you intend to cancel after the NFL season just to get the $349/$389 with RedZone pricing instead of the non-subscriber $449/$489 with RedZone pricing, as between September 10th and January 7th, depending on when you first signed up, you'll be paying at least $291.92 extra instead of just a one time $100 extra for being a non-subscriber.

And if you want the early bird June offer for the $249/$289 pricing, you'll also have to pay for YouTubeTV between June 6th-January 7th, which would be at least $583.92 extra.

KyL416

I have DirecTV Satellite. I am aware I can get NFL Sunday Ticket without subscribing to Youtube TV It all has to do with my disability using the best plan which is Youtube TV NFL Sunday Ticket Redzone cause it has local channles I would not have jump between DirecTV Satellite.and Youtube Prime Channles which dose not have local channles Fox CBS trying to find easy set up with any devices any ideas please

auto-renew at the current price next season unless you turn off auto-renew. for Youtube Tv ?

The 72.99 isn't a "fee", that's the monthly cost of the lowest YouTubeTV package.

YouTubeTV isn't something that you suspend like satellite or cable, you can cancel and resubscribe at anytime. The only commitment is if you pay for the Sunday Ticket package at the YouTubeTV subscriber price, then you have to keep the service until the end of the regular NFL season on January 7th.

There's no point in subscribing to YouTubeTV if you intend to cancel after the NFL season just to get the $349/$389 with RedZone pricing instead of the non-subscriber $449/$489 with RedZone pricing, as between September 10th and January 7th, depending on when you first signed up, you'll be paying at least $291.92 extra instead of just a one time $100 extra for being a non-subscriber.

And if you want the early bird June offer for the $249/$289 pricing, you'll also have to pay for YouTubeTV between June 6th-January 7th, which would be at least $583.92 extra.
Isn't YTTV an app like any other, where you can Start and Stop at any time ?
No Cancellation fee ...

Normally it is, but if you subscribe to Sunday Ticket at the discounted YouTubeTV add-on rate, it is non-refundable and you have to keep your YouTubeTV subscription active until the end of the regular NFL season.

The footnotes on their Sunday Ticket page says it auto-renews at the regular price for both the YouTubeTV and standalone subscriptions. You need to contact them if you have any questions that aren't answered on the page, like your questions about what the UI/experience will be like and if it will respond to the previous channel key on your remote.

As for an alternative, if your TV or AVR supports HDMI/CEC control and you have it enabled on your receiver, you can quickly switch back to DirecTV by pressing the power button twice on DirecTV's remote to turn the receiver off and on again. If you're using the Gemini, you might be able to quickly get back to the Genie Client UI by using the live TV or Guide buttons on the remote.

You should also be aware that YouTubeTV does not have channel numbers, so even with a YouTubeTV subsciption, you won't be able to instantly switch to your CBS or Fox affiliate by entering their channel numbers on your remote.

KyL416 Because of my disability using Gemini maybe good for me do you think it would how do you go from Game to Game like you did with Sunday Ticket if their are no numbers ?​

Isn't YTTV an app like any other, where you can Start and Stop at any time ?
No Cancellation fee ...
It is, but if you want the discounted price that comes with having YTTV, then it stands to reason if you sign up for it now, you would have to keep a valid subscription, or likely forfeit the discount, and the Sunday ticket price that you paid.

If one doesn’t plan on keeping YTTV from now until season, it wouldn’t make sense to sign up for the service and Sunday ticket together, but rather get it stand alone or sign up for it all when the season starts.

Reactions: Jimbo and Yespage
The footnotes at the bottom of their web page says it's auto-renew for both.

Mr Tony

Youtube tv $289 Sunday Ticket both will be auto-renew for 2024 season automaticlly I do not have to do anything will the price in 2024 be $100 more ?​

Because of my disability using Gemini maybe good for me anyone how do you go from Game to Game like you did with Sunday Ticket if their are no numbers with Gemin remote ?

Because of my disability using Gemini maybe good for me anyone how do you go from Game to Game like you did with Sunday Ticket if their are no numbers with Gemin remote ?
No One knows for sure, as No ne has actually Seen it yet ....

That said, I gotta believe that there will be Tiles you choose your game with, or maybe an actual line up ... same as you would with most other streaming services.

Btw, You tube doesn't have the Sunday Ticket, You Tube TV does.
They are different.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

4K Events Schedule & Discussion

May Free Previews - Add Notes Here