Amazon Fire TV Stick

I ordered one too, although I got to admit my FireTV is my least used streaming devices. Too many apps are not supported, only Amazon blessed apps are there and voice search only works with Amazon.

I specifically want this one because it says it will work with hotel wi-fi login pages. All I really need it for is Plex and Netflix.

Anyone notice the $20 credit with prime? My total with $3.99 one day shipping is $22.99

Edit: I somehow missed this in the first post...lol. My bad.

Ordered one also.
Like that it has a remote.
Will use on fp I will be installing in bedroom and for traveling.

Well I had to jump on the bandwagon also for that price. Not sure I'll use it, we'll see. If not it will make a good Christmas present.

Picked one up as well. I'll be doing a fair amount of traveling going forward. This + hotel wifi might be a killer combination.

Stupid question, but is this thing basically a chromecast where you still need a computer, phone, tablet etc or is it a true standalone device?

Locked to Amazon only stuff? If this or a chromecast would actually run real Android Apps either would be a great deal even at $35. If they only do a handful of things chosen by Google and Amazon they aren't worth $2 for me at least.

Order placed. $20 with remote. Not bad! Worth a try.
(Estimated delivery date is: Friday, January 9, 2015 - that's a long wait!)

Read on Engadget that Amazon starting shipping these today to those who ordered early.
Anyone get tracking?

BDA launched UHD website

Amazon Fire TV 4k Player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts