Wireless hd television

Is there a wireless hd television on the market yet.

:confused::confused:

Virtually everything now has an ATSC tuner for receiving OTA digital signals. Is that what you mean?

Or is it built in 802.11N router to handle lan based traffic? Nothing I know of.

Wireless from the power (battery powered)? Nothing over 13" there.

Yes there is. I read about it; but unfortunately don't remember which brand, because I wasn't in the market for a new TV. You did need an electrical outlet for a power cord; but all the inputs were transmited to the TV wirelessly.

God what people will pay for mediocre units IMHO. They should just be shown all the benefits of a correctly selected and installed FPTV. They would save money, have a bigger and better TV and still no wires and a more reliable A/V connection. $5,799, what a joke (and it still has a dangling power cord DUH!) Whats that old saying? "This is for those people with money money than brains"

God what people will pay for mediocre units IMHO. They should just be shown all the benefits of a correctly selected and installed FPTV. They would save money, have a bigger and better TV and still no wires and a more reliable A/V connection. $5,799, what a joke (and it still has a dangling power cord DUH!) Whats that old saying? "This is for those people with more money than brains"

Exactly!

I don't get it either. It seems most people are willing to pay more for less. Some people are fine with little tvs.
My mother-in-law never would sit and watch tv or a dvd on the tv but when I helped my brother-in-law set up his PJ and 12 foot screen in his basement, she said she would check it out. She watched the whole movie and asked what was on next!

Sony has a wireless transmitter that will send up to 5 HD signals to a TV (4
HDMI, 1 component). The receiver mounts to the back of the TV (Sony Bravia Sync LCD panels) and signal will transmit up to 65 feet (could be wrong on range). Selling price 699.:D

samsung dvd recorder problems

Onkyo TX-SR606

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)